The International Institute for Qur’an Education has a refund process that is fair and equitable for all. This refund policy outlines the procedure and process of issuing a refund for both subscriptions and donations.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, except as expressly provided herein, all moneys paid as part of a subscription to take online Qur’an tests are not eligible for refund, cancellation nor transfer.
We may approve a refund request provided the subscriber meets the following conditions:
1. The subscribers must notify us of their desire to cancel in writing within 24 hours of placing and paying for the online order. Requests must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal requests are not accepted. If cancellation is requested after 24 hours from the time of payment, the order becomes non-refundable.
2. The subscriber must not have logged in, commenced or taken any test after full payment.
3. The amount paid must not be less than AU$50.00.
4. The subscriber agrees to have a collective cancellation charges deducted from the order payment before refunding according to the following terms:
a. Administrative cancellation fees of 20% per order.
b. A 2.5% chargeback processing fee if payment was made by Mastercard.
c. A 1.5% chargeback processing fee if payment was made by Visa.
Subscription fees will be refunded to the card used for payment instantly after applicable administration and bank charges are deducted.
The International Institute for Quran Education has developed a donation refund policy as part of our commitment to honouring and respecting the financial contributions that people make to the IIQE. We recognise the importance of donations and want to ensure we establish appropriate principles of transparency and fairness regarding the management of refunds. This policy applies to anyone who donates to IIQE. It outlines the circumstances under which the IIQE will refund a donation.
Donations, whether one-time, occasional or monthly, may be made through the Alqurantest website, or by mailing a cheque, cash or credit card information to the IIQE. Cheques are to be made payable to “IIQE”.
1. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
2. There is no minimum or maximum donation amount.
3. All credit card transactions will be processed in Australian dollars.
4. Donations are normally non-refundable, but should an error be made in the amount of any donation, IIQE may be notified of the error within 15 days. All requests for refunds are to be made in writing and sent by email to email@example.com, or by post to IIQE, PO Box 124 Greenacre NSW 2190. IIQE reserves the right to deduct any bank or transaction charges for any refund processed from the donor. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment.
5. In order to terminate automated recurring donations, donors may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments will stop from the following accrued payment after cancellation.
6. Should an error be made by IIQE or by its financial institution(s), full refunds will be made immediately upon notification in writing of the error and reasonable costs borne by IIQE.